The Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization welcomes you to browse our Improve SR 7 project page. Information will be updated as the project progresses so check back often to find out the latest on the project. Be sure to check out our Get Involved tab to find out more about our outreach activities.
To enhance the transit passenger, bicycle, and pedestrian experience, identify congestion and safety improvements, develop short-term improvements that can be carried out immediately, identify longer-term improvements for project development, and meet the terms of environmental regulations.
- Reduce Traffic Congestion
- Reduce Crashes and Crash Severity
- Increase Non-Single Occupancy Vehicle (Non-SOV) Mode Share
- Improve Access to Transit
- Improve Transit Performance
- Promote Infill and Redevelopment
Upcoming e-Townhall Meeting
Please join us Thursday, November 12th from 7:00-8:00 PM for an e-townhall meeting to introduce the SR 7 multimodal improvements corridor study. Panelists will include representatives from the Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization, Broward County Transit, and Florida Department of Transportation District 4. The meeting will begin with an introduction to the project and then move into a question and answer phase where interested parties can ask questions of the panelists.
Want to join us?
- Call in toll-free and listen live at 855-312-2107
- Stream online via a link to be provided here
- Don’t have the ability to listen via the phone or website? Join us in person at the Plantation Gateway Development District offices to participate (307 South SR 7, Plantation, FL 33317). If you will be joining us in person, it would be appreciated if you could let us know by emailing (ImproveSR7@tindaleoliver.com) or calling (954-952-9055) us. Thank you.
To be added to our contact list for the telephone townhall meeting, please provide your telephone number here.
This virtual meeting allows you to listen to community questions about this study. You are not obligated to speak during the call. You can simply listen to the meeting without asking a question. If you would like to ask a question, you can do so during the event or you can submit questions ahead of time by emailing them to ImproveSR7@tindaleoliver.com. Questions will be collected until 12:00 PM, Wednesday, November 11th.