Celebrate the City of Coconut Creek’s Anniversary on Saturday, February 27, 2016, from 1:00 PM to 8:30 PM, with a day full of fun, activities, music and food!
The Festival will be held at Sabal Pines Park, located at 5005 NW 39 Avenue, Coconut Creek. Admission is FREE!
Featured entertainment is “Hollywood U2”, a Los Angeles, CA based tribute band that covers the entire career of U2. They have performed internationally and now they’re here in Coconut Creek!
For a preview of “Hollywood U2” visit their website
Other entertainment includes:
- Live music by The Flyers (visit their website)
- Live music by Piano Bob (visit their website)
- Magic by Stephan the Magician
- Rides & games: carnival rides, game trailer, other activities
- Business Expo featuring local businesses and organizations
- City of Coconut Creek Police K-9 Demonstration
- Family fun: butterfly kite flying, airbrush artists, arts & crafts
- Food & beverages for sale, including the World of Beer truck
- Spectacular Zambelli Fireworks display caps off the Festival
- Download a copy of the Festival Itinerary
Parking & Free Shuttle Service
Free Shuttle Service from Monarch High School at 5050 Wiles Road and from the Recreation Complex at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard. Shuttle buses will run from 12:45 PM through 9:30 PM.
NOTE: There is no public parking at Sabal Pines Park! Limited Disabled Person parking available inside the park
For more details, please call the Special Events Hotline at 954-545-6620